Giving Compass’ Take:
• The Case Foundation recommends these impact investing conferences in 2018 and beyond for those looking to learn more about the practice.
• How can impact investors effectively share learnings?
• Read about impact investing at the Giving Compass magazine.
- Vatican Impact Investing Conference, July 8 – 11, 2018, Rome.
- The Impact Conference at Sustainatopia, July 17-21, 2018, Moscow.
- Impact Capitalism Summit Nantucket, July 18-19, 2018, Nantucket.
- Endowments & Finance Summit, – September 6-7th, 2018, Washington, D.C.
- North American Family Impact Investing Conference, September 26-27, 2018, San Diego.
- Mashable’s Social Good Summit, September 2018, New York.
- Wealth Management Impact Investing Forum, September 2018, location TBD.
- Impact Investing Forum North, September 12-13, 2018, New York.
- Exponent Philanthropy, September 28-30, 2018, Philadelphia.
- Net Impact, October 25-27, Phoenix.
- GSG Impact Summit The SRI Conference, October 8-9, 2018, New Delhi.
- High Water Women’s Investing for Impact Symposium, October 17, 2018, New York.
- SOCAP, October 23-26, San Francisco.
- GIIN Investor Forum 2018, October 30-31st, Paris.
- The Fast Company Innovation Festival, November 2019, New York.
- The SRI Conference, November 1–3, 2018, Colorado Springs.
- Social Finance Forum, November 7-8, 2018, Toronto.
- Sorenson Winter Innovation Summit, February 6–8, 2019, Salt Lake City.
- World-Changing Women’s Summit, February 2019, location TBD.
- Economist Impact Investing Forum, February 2019, location TBD.
- The Heart Series, February 14-15, 2019, El Segundo, CA.
- Greenbiz Summit, February 2019, location TBD.
- Harvard Social Enterprise Conference (SECON), February 2019, Cambridge.
- Duke Conference on Sustainable Business & Social Impact (SBSI), February 2019, Durham.
- SXSW Conference, March 8-17, 2019, Austin.
- Confluence Philanthropy’s 9th Annual Practitioners Gathering, March 4-7, 2019, Brooklyn.
- Skoll World Forum, April 2019, Oxford.
- Yale Impact Investing Conference, April 2019, New Haven.
- Milken Global Conference, April 2019, Los Angeles.
- Impact Capitalism, April 2019, location TBD.
- US SIF Annual Conference, May 2019, location TBD.
- Engage For Good, May 2019, location TBD.
- Social Innovation Summit, June 4-6, 2018, San Fransisco.
- Mission Investors Exchange National Conference, TBD 2020.
- Sustainable Brands Conference.
Read the full article about impact investing conferences at The Case Foundation.
Interested in learning more about North America? Other readers at Giving Compass found the following articles helpful for impact giving related to North America.
Looking for a way to get involved?
Impact Investing is a fascinating topic, and others found these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities aggregated by Giving Compass to be relevant for individuals with a passion for Impact Investing.
Are you ready to give?
In addition to learning and connecting with others, taking action is a key step towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact for Impact Investing take a look at these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects.