Giving Compass’ Take:
• The author describes the importance of philanthropic activity for businesses. Not only does it offer benefits to the company, but it provides positives to employees as well.
• How can more businesses be encouraged to give back more frequently?
• Read about ways individuals can implement charitable initiatives in their business.
Giving back to your community does not necessarily have to be a personal act.
Rather, promoting charitable giving, philanthropy, and volunteerism in the workplace is beneficial not only for the community, but for your entire business as well.
There are several ways charitable giving can have a positive impact on your community.
- It is excellent publicity.
- It can aid in networking.
- It can boost your team’s morale.
- It can generate positivity around your brand.
Not only will this increase others’ emotional investment in your brand, but it will also gain you additional revenue, as customers are approximately 85 percent more likely to become loyal to brands that are associated with a meaningful charity.
However, it is important that you do not become involved with your community for the sole purpose of gaining business. Ensure your heart is truly in your efforts.
By truly working to better your business by getting involved within your community, you are making a positive and meaningful impact on those in need, and that is what is most important.
Read the full article about giving to charity from EIN Cap at Medium
If you are looking for more articles and resources for Impact Philanthropy, take a look at these Giving Compass selections related to impact giving and Impact Philanthropy.
Looking for a way to get involved?
Learning with others and benchmarking are key steps towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact for Corporate Giving, take a look at these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities to connect with individuals like you.
Are you ready to give?
If you are interested in Corporate Giving, please see these relevant Issue Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects where you can get involved.