In this final session of our three-part CSR series, come prepared to engage in an authentic dialogue of where the CSR field is today in leveraging communications to be transparent, authentic and reflect core values, advance racial justice and equity, respond to COVID-19, and push for climate action, among the many larger social, economic and political forces and unprecedented challenges at the forefront in our world today.
In partnership with our panelists, we will explore how best to align internal communications and public statements with the current practice and where your organization wants to be in the future. We will also look at how communications can be most effective in amplifying voice and influence in particular domains as well as the challenges, successes and lessons learned from developing communications to engage stakeholders, that reflect a variety of values and views, on the most concerning issues of today.
- How CSR teams have pivoted or are pivoting in their communications to respond to our multiple challenges
- Best practices in conveying authenticity while aligning communications with corporate social responsibility and philanthropic efforts
- How to reflect core values during transformative times in society and for business
- Effective strategies to take a more active stance, engage audiences and build support across three dimensions – across the organization, to leadership, and externally (consumers/stakeholders)
- Daniel Lee, Executive Director, Levi Strauss Foundation
- Andy Pray, Founder, Praytell Agency
- Florenica Spangaro, Chief Operating Officer, Citi Foundation
- Melanie Mortimer (Moderator), Executive Director, SIFMA Foundation
Corporate Funders. What to expect: presentation followed by group discussion.
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Program
Registration is required by December 16th. Registrants will receive the webinar link a day prior to the program.
Members: To register yourself and/or a colleague at your organization, please log in and click the Register Now link above. (no fee)
Non-Member Funders: Please email email@example.com ($150 fee).
Please note: To ensure fairness among our members, we reserve the right to limit the number of attendees per organization for select professional development programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thursday, December 17
11:00 AM to 12:30 PM EST
Members of PNY & Partner Orgs: $0.00; Non-Members: $150.00