It’s no longer a matter of if, but when. With the rise of cyber intrusions and data breaches in philanthropy, most funders are now expected to encounter a breach and are planning accordingly. Designed for organizations of all sizes, this webinar explores the role that cyber liability Insurance can play in your risk management strategy. Our panelists will discuss topics such as:
Do I need cyber insurance?
- How does insurance fit into my risk management plan?
- How should I evaluate and select coverage?
- What are the consequences of a breach?
- In addition to insurance, how can I ensure my org is prepared? What other tools and resources are available to help decrease risk?
This webinar will feature a panel of cyber insurance experts as well as Ann Puckett, IT Manager, Grand Rapids Community Foundation.
Ample time will be provided for open questions, so bring yours.
- Rick Grimes, President, Professional Risk Solutions LLC
- Ann Puckett, IT Manager, Grand Rapids Community Foundation
- Augusto Russell, Principal, Insurance Provider Group
Thursday, March 29
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM