– Learn where to find grants, including some sources you might not have known about.
– Understand grant applications and guidelines.
– Gather research to write a compelling case for the need for your project.
– Learn step-by-step each section of the grant proposal and what should be included.
– Develop goals and objectives for your proposal as well as write about how you will measure success.
– Review different formats and techniques for presenting your budget for your proposal.
– Learn when and how to contact grantmakers to best build a long-term relationship.
– Learn how and when to send reports to properly steward the grantmaker’s investment.
– Learn to organize an annual calendar for grant submissions that works.
– Learn insider tips that make your proposal stand out above the crowd.
– Learn to balance statistical data, evidence-based research, and anecdotal evidence to tell your organization’s story.
– Develop evaluation tools and logic model framework for your program to better demonstrate results.
– Review samples of evaluation rubrics used by grantmakers to score your proposal.
Monday, April 16 from 9:00 AM
to Tuesday, April 17 at 3:00 PM
2100 24th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144