This four-month, 6-part series will take place from January-April 2022. Whitney Parnell, executive director and co-founder of Service Never Sleeps (SNS), will facilitate this powerful program, offer guidance to participants throughout the series, and create an environment where connections can be made with each other.
Not only will we cover allyship essentials, but we’ll also dive deeper into specific topics to help you become a better ally. Learn to identify your areas of privilege and apply tools to be an effective ally through centering people experiencing marginalization, self/mirror work, and influencing others.
- January 26 – Allyship Essentials Workshop, Part 1
- January 27 – Allyship Essentials Workshop, Part 2
- February 24 – White Supremacy 101
- March 24 – Bias & Microaggressions
- April 20 – Building Equity, Part 1
- April 21 – Building Equity, Part 2
For this active learning environment, you’ll be participating in 3-hour sessions that include both presentation and small group discussions. Due to the program format, the series is limited to 50 participants and the modules will not be recorded.
Wednesday, January 26 from 1:00 PM ET
to Thursday, April 21 at 4:00 PM ET