Community Development is a vast topic with many facets. Join Philanthropy MA as we welcome a panel with a range of interest areas under this large umbrella topic. Our panelists include funders of housing initiatives, healthy alternative transportation options, bike paths/bike-ability, connectivity, food systems and more!
Meet our Team:
Moderator: Marc Draison, Executive Director, Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Jeff Bellows, Vice President, Corporate Citizenship + Public Affairs, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Kurt Gaertner, Land Policy and Planning Director, MA Executive Office of Energy & Environmental Affairs
- Ruth Goldman, Consulting Program Officer, Merck Family Fund
- Soni Gupta, Director of Neighborhoods and Housing, The Boston Foundation
- Lisa Jacobson, Program Officer, Mobility, Barr Foundation
Meet-the-Donors provides firsthand information about the specifics of each grantmaking organization on the panel and also tips that will help your grantseeking efforts in general. We cover a lot of material – from some basic do’s and don’ts to more in depth discussion. They are great programs for those new to grantseeking as well as seasoned pros!
Hope to see you there!
Thursday, December 13
9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Where41 Berkeley St
Boston, MA 02116
member fee: $40; non-member fee: $60