Join the PEAK Grantmaking Delaware Valley Regional Chapter and Philanthropy Network Greater Philadelphia for a workshop on effective grantmaking practices to support capacity building, including a focus on grantee reporting. Lunch will be provided, and there will be time for networking with peers. We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!
10:00am—10:30am Welcome and introductions
10:30am–12:45am Creative Ways to Support Capacity Building Workshop
Building the capacity of your grantees to engage in strong grant reporting and data practices is impossible without strengthening their organizational capacity overall. This workshop will help you identify specific grantmaking practices that will build your grantee’s capacity and fuel your own ability to learn from grant portfolios, share your learning internally and externally, and use these relationships to evolve your grantmaking strategy over time.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Review findings about the current status of grant reporting
- Learn about strategies for supporting grantee capacity in data and learning
- Cover examples for making grant reporting both meaningful and streamlined – for grantees and grantmakers.
This workshop will help our members build their competencies in:
- Determine Success in Meeting Goals & Objectives
- Knowledge Management
- Organization member: Free
- Individual member: $25
- Non-member: $55
Monday, September 9 from 10:00 AM
to Tuesday, September 10 at 2:00 PM
Where1501 Cherry St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Organization member: Free; Individual member: $25; Non-member: $55