What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
#GivingTuesday is approaching fast, and organizations that are brand new to the movement are gearing up with us to make the most of it. Make sure you check out these seven tips to ensure your nonprofit’s first #GivingTuesday smashes your fundraising goals!
- Maximize Your Online Donation Page: Not all donation pages are created equal.
- Stay In Touch With Donors: Let your donors in on your #GivingTuesday plans before the big day.
- Get Active on Social Media: The hashtag #GivingTuesday will be trending on Twitter and Facebook throughout the big day.
- Consider Setting a Goal (and Making It Public): Setting a goal will not only help your team measure success but it will also help you raise more.
- Find a Sponsor: Companies are eager to connect with causes leading into #GivingTuesday.
- Throw a Party: Invite donors over for an impromptu #GivingTuesday celebration, then encourage them to donate via text.
- Say Thank You: Thanking donors makes them more likely to give to your organization again and again.
Read the full article #GivingTuesday on by David DeParolesa at Medium