Giving Compass' Take:
- In honor of Financial Inclusion Week (FIW), global experts get together (virtually) to discuss how to build inclusive financial systems globally over the next decade.
- How can donors play a role in inclusive financial systems and address issues of access?
- Read about financial inclusion and the SDGs.
What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
Financial Inclusion Week (FIW) is an annual gathering of the global community working to advance inclusive finance, convened by the Center for Financial Inclusion.
Join global experts as they come together to reflect on Financial Inclusion Week’s daily participant poll responses and discuss what’s next to build inclusive financial systems globally over the next decade.
- Bob Annibale, Board Member, Accion; Center for Financial Inclusion
- Maha Bahou, CEO, Jordan Payments & Clearing Company (JoPACC)
- Salah Goss, Senior Vice President, Global Markets, Humanitarian, & Development, Mastercard
- Klaus Prochaska, Head, Financial Sector Development, Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Ida Rademacher, Executive Director, Aspen Financial Security Program
- Mackenzie Wallace, Senior Policy Advisor, Aspen Financial Security Program
Read the full article about inclusive financial systems at The Aspen Institute.