Are the nonprofits you support listening to their constituents? It might hold the key to successful grantmaking. Join us to learn why organizations that collect feedback from the people they serve may be more likely to achieve their mission and promote better long-term outcomes for beneficiaries. Our esteemed team of philanthropic executives and thought leaders are as follows:
Moderator: David Bonbright, Founder & CEO, Keystone Accountability
- Michael Thatcher, President & CEO, Charity Navigator
- Ofira Bondorowsky, Director of Ratings & Nonprofit Engagement, Charity Navigator
- Megan Campbell, Senior Director of Programs and Strategy, Feedback Labs
- Britt Lake, CEO, Feedback Labs
- Melinda Tuan, Consultant, Fund for Shared Insight
- Carly Bad Heart Bull, Executive Director, Native Ways Federation, Inc.
We are a nonprofit too. Donate to Giving Compass to help us guide donors toward practices that advance equity.
Copyright © 2023, Giving Compass Network•