Giving Compass’ Take:
• Ashley Massis, writing for Elite Daily, discusses five ways that we can support gender equality, implying that an effort from both men and women is necessary.
• How has the wave of technology advanced the movement for gender equality?
Although women have come a long way from the discrimination and struggles they previously faced, statistics still show inequality to be prevalent in the working world.
As 20-somethings continue to shape the world, we can focus on how to make change toward equality — here are five ways:
- Showing Strong Female And Male Leads
- Recognizing Globally That Gender Equality Is About Feminism
- Make Internet Access More Available
- Support Companies That Take A Stance
- Have A Voice, Whether Small Or Large
Whether man or women, some who have been fighting for gender equality have been fighting for the duration of their professional lives and some of them just stumbled upon a cause.
What matters most is that they all question inequality and they all set out to do something about it in their own ways, in their own industries.
Little by little, we can make a difference.
Read the full article about supporting gender equality by Ashley Massis at Elite Daily
Learning and benchmarking are key steps towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact on Women and Girls take a look at these selections from Giving Compass.
Looking for a way to get involved?
If you are looking for opportunities to learn and connect with others interested in the topic of Women and Girls, take a look at these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities aggregated by Giving Compass.
Are you ready to give?
Women and Girls is an important topic. Other members found these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects aggregated by Giving Compass to be relevant to individuals with a passion for Women and Girls.