What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
Giving Compass' Take:
• Lucy Bernholz, Director of the Digital Civil Society Lab at Stanford University, discusses digital civil society and how it relates to the future of democracy, philanthropy, and technology.
• How can donors spread more awareness about technology and philanthropy and the ethics of data?
• Check out Lucy Bernholz's digital civil society blueprint for 2020.
In this episode we talk to Lucy Bernholz, Director of the Digital Civil Society Lab at Stanford University’s Center on Philanthropy & Civil Society (Stanford PACS) about how technology is reshaping civil society and the challenges and opportunities this will bring. Including:
- Digital civil society
- Influencing the wider development & implementation of tech
- Trust & Accountability
- Data & Automation
- Predictions and Foresight in civil society
Check out the full podcast about digital civil society at Charities Aid Foundation.