There are a ton of great resources available for nonprofits both big and small. Books on developing better process, creating sustainability, understanding data, and being a better manager are just a few of the great topics that have been written on. These resources can help your nonprofit take a new approach that you may not have identified in the past, so they are worth a read. Here are the top 5 (in no particular order) that we have selected at VolunteerHub.
- Data Driven Nonprofits by Steve MacLaughlin
- Forces of Good: The Six Practices of High-Impact NonprofitsForces of Good by Heather McLeod Grant and Leslie R. Crutchfield
- First Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Doing Good Better by William MacAskill
If you are looking for more articles and resources for Impact Philanthropy, take a look at these Giving Compass selections related to impact giving and Impact Philanthropy.
Looking for a way to get involved?
If you are looking for opportunities to learn and connect with others interested in the topic of Boards and Governance, take a look at these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities aggregated by Giving Compass.
Are you ready to give?
If you are ready to take action and invest in causes for Boards and Governance, check out these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects related to Boards and Governance.