Giving Compass' Take:
- Ashley Massis discusses five ways that we can support gender equality, arguing that an effort from both men and women is necessary.
- How has the wave of technology advanced the movement for gender equality? What role can donors play in encouraging progress on gender inequality?
- Read the Giving Compass Gender Equality guide for donors.
What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
Although women have come a long way from the discrimination and struggles they previously faced, statistics still show inequality to be prevalent in the working world.
As 20-somethings continue to shape the world, we can focus on how to make change toward equality — here are five ways:
- Showing Strong Female And Male Leads
- Recognizing Globally That Gender Equality Is About Feminism
- Make Internet Access More Available
- Support Companies That Take A Stance
- Have A Voice, Whether Small Or Large
Whether man or women, some who have been fighting for gender equality have been fighting for the duration of their professional lives and some of them just stumbled upon a cause.
What matters most is that they all question inequality and they all set out to do something about it in their own ways, in their own industries.
Little by little, we can make a difference.
Read the full article about supporting gender equality by Ashley Massis at Elite Daily.