What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
Giving Compass' Take:
• As more technology takes over schools and classrooms, here is a list of edtech trends to watch for in 2020.
• How can donors support new trends in education tech? What are the benefits of tech innovation in the classroom?
• Here are edtech trends that colleges should be ready for.
Technology has taken over the century, creating a rapidly changing landscape that has dramatically touched nearly every aspect of social interaction, business and entertainment. Education, though, has proven slow in experiencing the digital disruption, says Michal Borkowski, CEO and co-founder of Brainly, an online peer-to-peer learning community. He views the 2020s as technology’s time to shine in education.
Here are some ed tech trends to watch in 2020 and beyond.
- Using Technology to Create Equality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Technology in New Subjects
- Peer-to-Peer Learning
- Making Math Matter
- The Rise of Video
Today’s students grew up with technology and can “speak” it like a first language, Borkowski says. They can use technological tools and leverage them to improve their own knowledge better than ever before.
Read the full article about edtech trends 2020 by Tim Newcomb at The 74.