Giving Compass' Take:
- Here are multiple ways that GlobalGiving helps companies with equitable disaster giving and takes steps to address crises.
- How can donors play a role in helping businesses with disaster giving?
- Learn more about disaster relief and recovery.
What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
GlobalGiving's unparalleled reach and responsiveness power disaster giving programs that support first responders and local nonprofits as they rebuild.
When disaster strikes, do you want to quickly provide support to organizations on the ground? Or give to great organizations doing longer-term rebuilding? Recovery efforts led by people who live and work in affected communities are often overlooked and underfunded. Through our partnership with organizations in 175+ countries, GlobalGiving can safely and quickly connect donors to organizations in our network committed to both immediate and long-term recovery. And we make it easy for you, your employees, and your customers to give.
Here are some examples of how GlobalGiving helps companies with disaster giving:
- Customize a program to respond to an unexpected crisis
- Involve your loyal customers in disaster response
- Offer employees matching programs that drive support directly where it's needed
- Support the local organizations that know their communities' needs best
Read the full article about disaster giving at GlobalGiving.