Giving Compass' Take:
- Here are several notable trends in charitable giving, ranging from tech advances to diversification of funding sources.
- How has your giving changed over the last year? How has a renewed focus on social justice and equity impacted your giving?
- Read more about cultivating a philanthropic strategy in 2021.
What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
Donors’ perceptions and approaches are changing gradually, altering the philanthropic landscape. In the UK, more people than ever are donating to charity. Donors are hoping to bring change by providing solutions to the challenges facing society. The trends in philanthropic efforts are due to changes in how they give out their contributions.
The following are some current trends in charitable giving:
- Adoption of Technological Advancement in Philanthropic Efforts
- Donors Prefer Passing Their Wealth to Charitable Efforts
- Strong Collaboration Between Nonprofit and Public-Private Partners
- Philanthropy has Become Result-Oriented
- Diversification of Sources of Funding
Read the full article about charitable giving trends from The Dream Ball at Thrive Global.