Giving Compass' Take:
- This article shares their recommended reads about transformative impact within organizations.
What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
I'm always on the lookout for new resources that provide insight on how to achieve impact at transformative scale. Below are a few sparks that hopefully fire new possibilities.
- "Solving the World's Biggest Problems: Better Philanthropy through Systems Change" by Jeffrey Walker and "Systems Change in a Polarized Country"
- "Three Questions that Transformed a Movement" by Patrick Guerriero of Civitas
- "Making Network-based Strategy Work: A Field Guide" by Community Wealth Partners
- "Using people power to promote public health" Karen Feldscher captures key takeaways from a recent lecture given by Marshall Ganz
- "Repairing the Breech" This transcript captures a recent dialogue between Krista Tippett and Matt Kibbe