What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
Giving Compass' Take:
• Forbes Nonprofit Council shares how for-profit businesses and nonprofits can have mutually beneficial relationships.
• How can donors help facilitate these partnerships?
• Read about innovating the nonprofit sector.
In the modern world, consumers value transparency about where their money goes. Many for-profit businesses partner with nonprofits to demonstrate corporate social responsibility, which can give them an obvious PR boost. However, the advantages don’t just flow one way—nonprofit organizations can develop a mutually beneficial relationship with these companies.
We asked the members of Forbes Nonprofit Council what perks await nonprofits who enter this kind of partnership. Their best answers are below.
- Help Others Develop A Positive Purpose
- Gain New Advocates
- Connect To A Broad Audience
- Tackle Larger Projects
- Spur Further Conversation About Your Cause
- Increase Transparency And Engagement
Read the full article about nonprofit partnerships from Forbes Nonprofit Council at Forbes.