What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
There are a ton of great resources available for nonprofits both big and small. Books on developing better process, creating sustainability, understanding data, and being a better manager are just a few of the great topics that have been written on. These resources can help your nonprofit take a new approach that you may not have identified in the past, so they are worth a read. Here are the top 5 (in no particular order) that we have selected at VolunteerHub.
- Data Driven Nonprofits by Steve MacLaughlin
- Forces of Good: The Six Practices of High-Impact NonprofitsForces of Good by Heather McLeod Grant and Leslie R. Crutchfield
- First Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently by Marcus Buckingham and Curt Coffman
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Doing Good Better by William MacAskill