Giving Compass’ Take:
• John Killoran at GuideStar dives into 5 different technology tips to help any nonprofit engage donors and enhance existing fundraising strategies.
• How can these tips help out other philanthropic organizations or social causes?
There are so many things that go into your fundraising strategy: donor preferences, communication and outreach tactics, campaign and event planning, and more. And it can be hard to make sure that all the information that you collect during your fundraising campaigns gets put to good use later!
We thought long and hard about our favorite fundraising technology best practices and strategies, and have collected the best ones for you here:
- Optimize your online donation strategy.
- Offer text-to-give options.
- Revamp your events with auction tech.
- Invest in matching gift automation.
- Improve your accounts payable strategy.
Read the full article about technology tips for better fundraising strategy by John Killoran at GuideStar.
Learning and benchmarking are key steps towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact on Tech for Good take a look at these selections from Giving Compass.
Are you ready to give?
In addition to learning and connecting with others, taking action is a key step towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact for Tech for Good take a look at these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects.