Giving Compass’ Take:
• John Killoran at GuideStar dives into 5 different technology tips to help any nonprofit engage donors and enhance existing fundraising strategies.
• How can these tips help out other philanthropic organizations or social causes?
There are so many things that go into your fundraising strategy: donor preferences, communication and outreach tactics, campaign and event planning, and more. And it can be hard to make sure that all the information that you collect during your fundraising campaigns gets put to good use later!
We thought long and hard about our favorite fundraising technology best practices and strategies, and have collected the best ones for you here:
- Optimize your online donation strategy.
- Offer text-to-give options.
- Revamp your events with auction tech.
- Invest in matching gift automation.
- Improve your accounts payable strategy.
Read the full article about technology tips for better fundraising strategy by John Killoran at GuideStar.
If you are looking for more articles and resources for Nonprofit Sector, take a look at these Giving Compass selections related to impact giving and Nonprofit Sector.
Looking for a way to get involved?
A good way to complement your interest in Nonprofit Sector is to connect with others. Check out these events, galas, conferences or volunteering opportunities related to Nonprofit Sector.
Are you ready to give?
If you are interested in Nonprofit Sector, please see these relevant Issue Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects where you can get involved.