In 2017, we set out on a journey to put in one place high-quality content on giving, and prime your hunger to give with impact. We launched Giving Compass as an experiment. A little more than a year later, we’re excited to share with you what we have learned.
- Giving Compass is rapidly becoming a knowledge hub for philanthropy, with over 17,000 pieces of high-quality curated and original content searchable and served up to our audience. We are making significant progress toward our goal of being “better than Google” on any topic in philanthropy.
- You are coming to learn! More than 200,000 unique visitors came to tap into guidance for giving with impact, as well as to dive deeper into a range of issue areas, including disaster relief and women and girls.
- Through our partnerships, Giving Compass is able to connect you to an array of experts in the philanthropic space.
- The success of Giving Compass has spawned additional tools for donors including Giving Planner, a web app that allows donors to plan, track, and analyze their giving.
- Original content has allowed us to react to domestic and world events with sound, practical advice.
Read the full report.
Learning and benchmarking are key steps towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact on Impact Philanthropy take a look at these selections from Giving Compass.
Looking for a way to get involved?
A good way to complement your interest in Impact Philanthropy is to connect with others. Check out these events, galas, conferences or volunteering opportunities related to Impact Philanthropy.
Are you ready to give?
If you are interested in Impact Philanthropy, please see these relevant Issue Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects where you can get involved.