In 2017, we set out on a journey to put in one place high-quality content on giving, and prime your hunger to give with impact. We launched Giving Compass as an experiment. A little more than a year later, we’re excited to share with you what we have learned.
- Giving Compass is rapidly becoming a knowledge hub for philanthropy, with over 17,000 pieces of high-quality curated and original content searchable and served up to our audience. We are making significant progress toward our goal of being “better than Google” on any topic in philanthropy.
- You are coming to learn! More than 200,000 unique visitors came to tap into guidance for giving with impact, as well as to dive deeper into a range of issue areas, including disaster relief and women and girls.
- Through our partnerships, Giving Compass is able to connect you to an array of experts in the philanthropic space.
- The success of Giving Compass has spawned additional tools for donors including Giving Planner, a web app that allows donors to plan, track, and analyze their giving.
- Original content has allowed us to react to domestic and world events with sound, practical advice.
Read the full report.
Impact Philanthropy is a complex topic, and others found these selections from the Impact Giving archive from Giving Compass to be good resources.
Looking for a way to get involved?
If you are looking for opportunities to learn and connect with others interested in the topic of Impact Philanthropy, take a look at these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities aggregated by Giving Compass.
Are you ready to give?
If you are ready to take action and invest in causes for Impact Philanthropy, check out these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects related to Impact Philanthropy.