Giving Compass’ Take:
• The Anthem Foundation is partnering with various organizations to provide support in recovery, relief, and prevention efforts responding to COVID-19.
• How can individual donors create or leverage partnerships to support relief efforts?
• Here are more suggestions on how donors can respond to COVID-19.
In these uncertain times, the Anthem Foundation is committed to standing with our communities and helping those impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. Our funding is already at work to support organizations that are on the forefront of prevention, treatment and recovery efforts, including the Red Cross, Direct Relief, Americares and Feeding America. Together, we will navigate the challenging times ahead and support those in need.
- As a $1M-level member of the American Red Cross’ Annual Disaster Giving Program, Anthem Foundation helps provide a reliable funding base for relief services.
- Through a $75,000 grant to Direct Relief supporting their United States Emergency Preparedness and Response Program, Anthem Foundation is helping ensure medical resources are where they need to be.
- Anthem Foundation’s partnership with Americares is helping to provide personal protective equipment and training to health workers on the frontlines of the outbreak.
- Anthem Foundation is a Feeding America Leadership Partner. Feeding America and its entire network food of banks are continuing to serve neighbors in need.
The Anthem Foundation is committed to improving lives and communities. Addressing social drivers of health, we partner with nonprofits around the nation, creating and supporting programs that work to achieve a healthier generation of Americans.
Read the full article about how Anthem Foundation supports COVID-19 at Medium.
Learning and benchmarking are key steps towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact on Nonprofit Sector take a look at these selections from Giving Compass.
Looking for a way to get involved?
Diseases and Cures is a fascinating topic, and others found these events, galas, conferences and volunteering opportunities aggregated by Giving Compass to be relevant for individuals with a passion for Diseases and Cures.
Are you ready to give?
If you are interested in Diseases and Cures, please see these relevant Issue Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects where you can get involved.