Giving Compass' Take:
- Amanda Knox, writing for Charity Navigator, offers four tips to make your giving more impactful this holiday season.
- How are you thinking about strategic giving this year? How do you decide what organizations to donate to?
- Learn more about giving smarter this holiday season.
What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
The holiday season is a time filled with charitable traditions, we give gifts, food, and share quality time. This is the time of year when we think about giving back to our communities, and is also the last chance to maximize the charitable tax deduction.
So, how do you make sure maximizing impact is also a part of your year-end giving traditions? Charity Navigator has put together a list of 4 tips to make impactful giving a stress-free and fun part of your holiday season.
- Does the charity match your passions?
- Is the charity fiscally responsible, ethical, and effective?
- Do you trust it enough to give without strings attached?
- Does the charity have strong leadership?
Read the full article about year end-giving by Amanda Knox at Charity Navigator.