Giving Compass' Take:
- Here are three ways nonprofit organizations can get involved in corporate giving programs to increase their overall funding and participate in meaningful partnerships.
- In what ways can donors encourage this type of collaboration?
- Learn more about the importance of corporate philanthropy.
What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
There is a unique opportunity for nonprofits and tapping into corporate giving. It represents more than just charitable funding, but it is still considered an essential driver of nonprofit programs worldwide. There was a total of $20.05 billion corporate giving in 2018 as per the report of Giving USA 2019.
Now the question arises, how should a nonprofit approach corporate giving. The more a nonprofit can increase its overall funding and optimize it to use it effectively, the better off the cause that it seeks to tackle.
The following are some of the best ways where a nonprofit organization can tap into corporate giving.
- Select partner
- Remember to form a proper proposition
- Building a campaign before time to show the expected value
Read the full article about nonprofit involvement in corporate giving by Kimberly Springsteen-Abbott at Medium.