What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
I’ll never forget the time I stepped down from a junior board position. It was a difficult decision because I supported the charity’s mission. Yet fundraising wasn’t my area of genius, and my time was better spent with family. Have you ever stepped away from a meaningful cause, instead opting to financially support their mission?
Below are five ways to maximize your financial charitable contributions.
- Make non-cash gifts (including stock) part of your giving plan.
- Create impact with your contributions.
- Open a donor-advised fund.
- Carefully contemplate timing.
- Stack deductions in one tax year.
Read the full article about how to maximize your charitable giving by Deborah Meyer at Kiplinger.