Giving Compass’ Take:
• Dennis Price and David Bank predict impact investing themes will emerge over the next 10 years. Among them: Fighting exclusion and sustainability tipping points.
• How can impact-driven organizations find ways to move the needle on the Sustainable Development Goals with immediate action?
• read about why racial equity impact assessments are a must in grantmaking strategies.
Impact is a big story. The greatest wealth- and value-creation opportunity of the millennium (to date), social and environmental value will drive global growth and sustainable, inclusive prosperity for decades.
Call it impact, call it the 2030 Global Goals, call it the regeneration of people and planet. It’s bigger than tech, and indeed, is tech’s next wave. Oh, the $300 trillion global capital markets will be transformed as well.
On the 10th anniversary of SOCAP let’s not only look back, but ahead, to 2030 and beyond. Here are five impact storylines that we’re tracking.
- Impact is the global growth story.
- Exclusion is a bug. Impact is fixing it.
- Sustainability tipping points are nigh.
- Impact is the next big tech story.
- The people want impact.
Read the full article about five impact storylines to watch in the next decade by Dennis Price and David Bank on Social Capital Markets.
If you are looking for more articles and resources for Impact Investing, take a look at these Giving Compass selections related to impact giving and Impact Investing.
Looking for a way to get involved?
If you are interested in Impact Investing, please see these relevant events, training, conferences or volunteering opportunities the Giving Compass team recommends.
Are you ready to give?
If you are interested in Impact Investing, please see these relevant Issue Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects where you can get involved.