Travel with the right people
- What expertise and capabilities does this vision require?
- Who are the right people for this journey?
- Can we work together effectively?
- How can we help one another?
- What can we do to overcome the obstacles we’re encountering?
Journey on behalf of others
- Why are we on this journey?
- Who will ultimately benefit?
Having a goal larger than the sum of the partners provides inspiration and focus, particularly during trying times. In our case, all partners were clear about their commitment to developing excellent teachers so students may flourish: “…to benefit each student who deserves to have a teacher, in every year of his or her academic journey, and at every point of his or her day, who believes in his or her potential, and who knows the science behind teaching, how brains learn, and how students thrive.”
Read the full article about building and sustaining cross-sector partnerships by Danielle Reyes at Exponent Philanthropy.
Since you are interested in Collective Impact, have you read these selections from Giving Compass related to impact giving and Collective Impact?
Are you ready to give?
Collective Impact is an important topic. Other members found these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects aggregated by Giving Compass to be relevant to individuals with a passion for Collective Impact.