Giving Compass’ Take:
• Here are 12 ways to incorporate new technology into a nonprofit organization with efficiency and expediency.
• How can donors support more technology in nonprofits?
• Here are some 2020 technology nonprofit trends to watch out for.
From accounting to marketing and fundraising, technology can help streamline the process of running your nonprofit organization. As a leader, you’ll likely be tasked with rolling out new technology or applications from the top down—and you want to do so as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As nonprofit leaders, the members of Forbes Nonprofit Council have learned how to implement the right technology to better meet their organization’s mission. Below, they share 12 approaches you can take to efficiently incorporate new tech into your nonprofit.
- Spot Trends Quickly
- Invest In A Tech Team
- Pair Team Members
- Focus On Human-Centered Design
- Properly Train The Entire Office
- Hire An Effective IT Team
- Establish A Process
- Be Creative With Technology Solutions
- Hire A Managed Service Provider
- Incorporate Your Entire Team
- Let Tech-Savvy Employees Take The Lead
- Test Drive First
Read the full article about new technology in your nonprofit at Forbes.
Interested in learning more about Nonprofit Sector? Other readers at Giving Compass found the following articles helpful for impact giving related to Nonprofit Sector.
Looking for a way to get involved?
A good way to complement your interest in Nonprofit Sector is to connect with others. Check out these events, galas, conferences or volunteering opportunities related to Nonprofit Sector.
Are you ready to give?
In addition to learning and connecting with others, taking action is a key step towards becoming an impact giver. If you are interested in giving with impact for Nonprofit Sector take a look at these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations or Projects.