Funders approach the task of assessing grantee financial health in a multitude of ways. Depending on the staffing and structure of a foundation, financial due diligence can be a task undertaken by grants managers, finance staff, program officers, or a team that crosses functional areas.
FMA has worked with many funders to solidify this partnership and will facilitate a conversation with Jim Gallagher from Ford Foundation and Janice Opalski from Robert Wood Johnson Foundation who have embarked on a journey to strengthen their partnership – and have each taken a very different approach.
In this webinar, participants will learn about:
- The benefits and drawbacks of various models for assessing grantee financial health
- Strengthening the partnership between grants managers and program officers by working together to understand grantees’ financial health
- The impact of different approaches to financial due diligence on relationships with grantees
- James Gallagher, Senior Grants Manager, Future of Work, Ford Foundation
- Janice Opalski, Director, Program Financial Services, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Hilda Polanco, Founder & CEO, FMA
*webinar will be recorded*
*refunds not allowed*
Organization Member: Free
Consultant Member: Free
Individual Member: $25.00
This webinar is from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EDT.
Tuesday, October 8
2:30 PM to 3:30 PM
Organization Member: Free; Individual Member: $25.00; Non-Member: $55.00