Join the upcoming webinar discussion Building Relationships to Advance Systems Change on August 28 with FSG and New Profit as we take a deeper dive into one of the most critical systems change components – Relationships, and how to strengthen connections between your stakeholders and communities.
From Staten Island, New York to Eastern Kentucky, we’ll be hearing stories from the field about what’s worked (and what hasn’t) when working together across different experiences and viewpoints to reach one’s goals.
Can’t make the actual webinar time? Registering also means you’ll be notified when the recording is uploaded to the Collective Impact Forum resource library. Come join the discussion on August 28!
– Louis Bruschi, Principal I.A., I.S. 49 Berta A. Dreyfus
– Tanisha Franks, Teacher and Educational Liaison – Staten Island, United Federation of Teachers
– Scott McReynolds, Executive Director, Housing Development Alliance
– Hayling Price, Associate Director, FSG – Gerry Roll, Executive Director, Foundation for Appalachian Kentucky
– Kim Syman, Managing Partner, New Profit
Wednesday, August 28
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM