Join us to learn how to adopt new tools to invest towards lasting change! Moderated by Ellen Remmer and Pat Dinneen.During this four-part series we will:
- “Deep dive” into examples of Impact Investments from beneficiaries.
- Identify challenges and risks of unintended consequences.
- Gain practical tips on how to get started and/or scale up.
This is a four-part series occurring online and in-person from 3:00pm – 4:30pm.
- November 20:How to Invest: Speakers: Jay Dunn, Geeta Aiyer, and Tom Haslett
- January 29: Understanding Where your Money Goes:Speakers: Liesel Pritzker Simmons, Steven Lee, and Alison Pyott
- March 25: Better Understanding Blended Finance Options:Speakers: Andrew Stern, Sarah Kearney, and Adam Rein
- May 28:Impact Investment by Thematic Sector: Speakers: John Kluge and Gil Crawford
- You can participate online via webinar or in-person at Oxfam America (226 Causeway St. Boston, MA). Details about joining online via webinar will be provided to registrants prior to each session.
NEID Members: Free
Non-Members: $25/Session ($90 for Full Series)
Contact email@example.com with any questions and we look forward to your participation!
Wednesday, November 20
3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Where226 Causeway Street
Boston, MA 02114
$25/per event; $90/full series