COVID has changed everything, including funding for nonprofits. Join funders & nonprofits for a discussion about the future of funding.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
How can funders truly support the growth and success of nonprofits? How can nonprofits and funders work together to create long-term change?
Nonprofits closest to the communities most affected by diet-related disease often struggle to find sustainable funding that they need in order to grow and deliver effective programs. COVID has exposed the urgent need for fast, flexible responsive funding. How have funders responded to this need? How have nonprofits and funders worked together to meet community needs? What can funders and nonprofits learn from each other?
Join us for an interactive discussion and honest conversation between funders and nonprofits about how we can work together to build a more sustainable nonprofit funding model.
- Naomi Orensten, Director, Research, Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Kate Gehling, Senior Analyst, Center for Effective Philanthropy
- Elena Chávez Quezada, Vice-President of Programs, San Francisco Foundation
- Ashley Clark, Knowledge and Grants Manager, Libra Foundation
- Holly Bartling, Senior Program Officer, General Service Foundation
- Aileen Suzara, Food Security Program Officer, Stupski Foundation
- Pedro Arista, Director, Hirsch Philanthropy Partners
- Christina Goette, Program Manager, HEAL Programs, San Francisco Department of Public Health
Wednesday, February 24
4:00 PM to 6:00 PM ET