A full-day professional development workshop for Mid-Atlantic grantmakers taught by our region’s experienced practitioners! Presented by ABAG every year.
- Your grantmaking within the local and national philanthropic landscape
- Developing grant guidelines and communicating with the public
- Reviewing proposals and conducting due diligence
- Legal and ethical guidelines for grantmaking excellence
- Maximizing grant impact
- Strategies for continued learning and improvement
This workshop is adopted from Essential Skills and Strategies for New Grantmakers, co-developed by the Council on Foundations and the United Philanthropy Forum. All participants will receive a set of helpful reference materials.
Tuesday, June 5
8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
WhereBaltimore Community Foundation's Levi Conference Room
2 E Read Street, 8th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202