Together we’ll strategize, share solutions, imagine new futures, and make connections between our spaces, issues, and approaches that advance healing, opportunity, and justice for all girls and young people. In Solidarity focuses on:
- HEALING – Understanding the root causes of trauma and discovering new pathways to well-being.
- OPPORTUNITY – Exploring diverse and innovative ways to support health, economic security and civic engagement for girls.
- JUSTICE – Catalyzing and strengthening the justice reform for girls’ movement.
In Solidarity includes a variety of opportunities to engage, learn, and connect:
- Intensive deep-dive learning sessions featuring presentation by leaders and experts on critical and urgent topics
- Interactive “innovation in motion” sessions featuring presentations by leaders and experts on programming, community organizing, communication, and policy reform from folks’ on-the-ground work in communities
- A self-care room curated by Harriet’s Apothecary
- Dynamic training opportunities through pre-conference intensives
- An un-exhibit hall curated to celebrate the culture, art, and entrepreneurship of girls, women, and gender nonconforming youth
Thursday, May 9 from 8:00 AM
to Saturday, May 11 at 5:00 PM
Where255 Courtland Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30303