Philanthropy New York’s International Grantmakers Network presents this brown bag lunch discussion as a follow up to the popular November 2017 “Navigating Uncertain Terrain” program. In this session, experts from the The International Center for Nonprofit Law and The 2018 Global Philanthropy Environment Index at the Lilly Family School of Philanthropy at Indiana University will provide updates on the ever-evolving world of international grantmaking laws, discuss global trends, and present creative ways we can continue to provide global support in challenging terrain.
- Updates on legal developments affecting global philanthropy
- Insights and new baseline information about the philanthropic environments in 79 countries and economies
- Methods to facilitate effective and sustainable philanthropic action across different cultures
- Top issues of concern today based on inquiries received by the International Center for Nonprofit Law (ICNL)
- ICNL’s upcoming initiative to identify future trends that will affect the future of civil society and philanthropy over the coming decades
To foster deeper conversation and learning, and to inform our speakers about topics of particular interest to the funding community, please email any questions or issues you would like the speakers to address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, March 22
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Where320 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017
Members: $0; Nonmembers: $150