The term “big data” gets used (and misused) a lot, making it seem scary and expensive. But bigger isn’t always better. Gathering the right data—and knowing how to use it—is what matters. Join us for Nonprofit Data for Beginners, a three-week course designed to help you ask the right questions, find the data you need, and use your data to strengthen your organization.
Through participation in this course, you will:
- Consider what questions you need your data to answer.
- Learn how to define your goals and develop processes for collecting your data.
- Explore the many places where you can find useful data.
- Learn how to manage your metrics and data so that they remain useful over the long term.
- Dive into case studies of real organizations using data to make decisions.
Thursday, February 8 from 10:00 AM
to Thursday, February 22 at 11:30 AM