We hope you will join us to be inspired, learn, connect, and celebrate a major milestone. The Washington Women’s Foundation launched the movement of collective giving 25 years ago. We will celebrate this incredible anniversary together.
On behalf of Catalist and Washington Women’s Foundation (WaWF), we are excited to announce our plenaries:
- Tricia Raikes, the co-founder of the Raikes Foundation and a long-time WaWF member, will be the keynote speaker for the dinner program on Sunday, February 23.
- Vu Le, writer, speaker, vegan, Pisces, and the Executive Director of Rainier Valley Corps, will be speaking Tuesday, February 25 during the breakfast plenary.
- Ijeoma Oluo, a Seattle-based Writer — So You Want to Talk About Race — Speaker and Internet Yeller will be speaking Monday, February 24 during the lunch plenary.
Whether you’re a member of a Catalist affiliate or community partner, come to:
- Experience how together we are building an inclusive movement in which resources, knowledge and relationships combine to transform our communities across the country.
- Learn the tools to begin — or step up — inclusion work in your organization and community through conversations and evaluations of organizational culture, membership, grantmaking and grantees, governance, finance, language, advocacy, empathy, bias, power dynamics and more.
- Stretch and challenge your role as a philanthropist, individually and as a member of a collective giving organization, inspiring you to be more, informed and equipped to lead change in your community.
Sunday, February 23 from 4:00 PM
to Tuesday, February 25 at 12:30 PM
Where1415 Fifth Avenue Seattle
Seattle, WA 98101
$595 - $750