The ACCP Story & Brand Summit, hosted at Southwest Airlines in Dallas, Texas, will help you think through the stories you need to tell about what you are doing to build that ever-growing in importance brand reputation. You’ll hear from companies that are telling their stories and come away with ideas on how you can tell that story at your company. Bring your team, whether they’re in Corporate Citizenship, Marketing, or Communications, to learn about telling your story. If you touch Corporate Citizenship, as a practitioner, an NGO, or a service provider, you are welcome to attend.
Corporate Citizenship has always been rooted in driving outcomes, both social and business. Over the past few years, the focus on outcomes has become greater than ever. Study after study has shown that the perceived goodness of a company – which in large measure is it’s Corporate Citizenship reputation – can determine:
- whether or not a customer will buy your product;
- if a prospective employee will come to work for the company;
- if a current employee will stay with the company;
- how legislators and regulators weigh actions that can impact your company’s ability to do business;
- your stock price;
- your company’s cost of credit / debt;
- and much more.
Layer that information with findings from the most recent study on Corporate Social Responsibility from Cone Communications which show:
- 63% of Americans are hopeful businesses will take the lead to drive social and environmental change moving forward, in the absence of government regulation;
- 78% want companies to address important social justice issues;
- 87% will purchase a product because a company advocated for an issue they cared about;
- 76% will refuse to purchase a company’s products or services upon learning it supported an issue contrary to their beliefs.
Thursday, July 19
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
WhereSouthwest Corporate Offices
2702 Love Field Drive
Dallas, TX 75235