In 2017 we learned “the future is female” and in 2018 we are catalyzing women to come together to create it!
Women in Cloud strives to inspire and empower women and accelerate the growth of women-led technology companies in Washington and beyond. This Summit brings together women tech leaders and women entrepreneurs along with diverse female luminaries in technology, business and government to share knowledge, insights, and experiences and work together to grow the women-led business ecosystem.
This event is a “must attend” if you are:
- A current or aspiring woman entrepreneur who wants to share and learn. Connect with cloud industry leaders directly to access accelerator opportunities, leadership support and mentorship programs along with a rich ecosystem of other women-led businesses.
- A woman technology executive who is ready to catalyze the next generation of cloud innovation. Engage with women-led businesses leaders and aspiring cloud talent to identify ways you can personally contribute or help your company create programs to catalyze women entrepreneurship.
Listen and learn about topics such as:
- Inspiring leadership: from funding to talent, how new opportunity creation can defeat obstacles to success for women in business
- Accelerating growth: how to leverage accelerator programs and mentorship networks
- Entrepreneurship and making the deal: negotiation techniques for women
- Success Stories from the trenches: Hear from successful women entrepreneurs
- Much more
What is Women in Cloud?
Part of Ignite WA, Women in Cloud is a systematic, proven model of business growth via Community-Powered Mentorships, Business Incubation and Acceleration Labs along with learning and networking opportunities with key Industry leaders.
Friday, January 19
8:00 AM to 12:30 PM
WhereMicrosoft Building 33
16070 Northeast 36th Way
Redmond, WA 98052