The human toll of the Coronavirus-19 pandemic is being felt throughout the nation and most acutely by the nation's largest body of health care professionals - nurses. These nurses will deliver the vast majority of patient care as COVID-19 spreads across the country.
Nurses are on the frontlines of the COVID-19 response. The Coronavirus Response Fund for Nurses enables the public to support and thank nurses. The national fund will address the current and emerging needs of nurses and will focus on:
• Providing direct financial assistance to nurses
• Supporting the mental health of nurses – today and in the future
• Ensuring nurses everywhere have access to the latest science-based information to protect themselves, prevent infection, and care for those in need
• Driving the national advocacy focused on nurses and patients
As the philanthropic arm of the American Nurses Association (ANA), our vision is to achieve 'a healthy world through the power of nursing’, and this is more relevant today than ever. With the future of health care changing so dramatically, nurses can revolutionize the approach to care for the better. The Foundation pursues this mission through the following:
• Elevating the Profession of Nursing Globally;
• Engaging All Nurses to Ensure Professional Success;
• Evolving the Practice of Nursing to Transform Health and Health Care.
We are a nonprofit too. Donate to Giving Compass to help us guide donors toward practices that advance equity.
Copyright © 2023, Giving Compass Network•