What is Giving Compass?
We connect donors to learning resources and ways to support community-led solutions. Learn more about us.
Donors cannot achieve their intended social impact goals without help. The question is: how can you identify the right team and talent to help you realize your impact goals?
After more than two years of applied research, in July 2021 CHIP will publish Talent for Giving: Identifying the People to Help You Do Good, A guide for high net worth donors, with answers to finding the people, talent, and networks to help you do more good with your giving. Download a free preview one-pager now: 4 Common Pitfalls When Building Your Team & How to Avoid Them.
You’ll find guidance and case examples about:
- Common talent pitfalls and how to avoid them
- High-level sources of talent to draw from within the philanthropic ecosystem
- Determining your initial approach to achieving your social impact goals
- The expertise and skills you need to implement your philanthropic activities
- Talent to help you assess, learn, and improve
- More considerations, including what to look for in a critical first hire, salary benchmarks, and achieving diversity, equity, and inclusion
Read the full article about pitfalls to avoid at The Center for High Impact Philanthropy.