Better solutions take hold when they emerge from the communities we serve. When we fail to achieve the best results, it is often because we aren’t connected to our communities and the work of grantees.
Many grantmakers are recognizing that in order to ensure better results, we need to tap into the knowledge experience and energy of key stakeholders — nonprofits, community members, other funders, thought leaders.
- What is stakeholder engagement?
- What are different ways to engage stakeholders?
- Which stakeholders should we involve in our decisions and how?
- What is empathy and what are the benefits?
- How do we build and maintain authentic relationships?
- How do we know if our stakeholder engagement is working?
- Where can we go to dig deeper on stakeholder engagement?
- Who is engaging stakeholders well?
If you are looking for more articles and resources for Impact Philanthropy, take a look at these Giving Compass selections related to impact giving and Impact Philanthropy.
Looking for a way to get involved?
If you are interested in Impact Philanthropy, please see these relevant events, training, conferences or volunteering opportunities the Giving Compass team recommends.
Are you ready to give?
Impact Philanthropy is an important topic. Other members found these Giving Funds, Charitable Organizations and Projects aggregated by Giving Compass to be relevant to individuals with a passion for Impact Philanthropy.